By submitting your work, you signify that you have read and agreed to the following terms:
In consideration for the publication of your contribution by any of AgiAl Publishing House's journals on an appropriate Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License (CC-BY licensing), you hereby agree to pay the agreed fee and grant to AgiAl Publishing House an irrevocable nonexclusive license to publish in print and electronic format, and further sublicense the contribution and any abstract prepared by you to accompany the contribution, for the full legal term of copyright and any renewals thereof in all languages throughout the world in all formats, and through any medium of communication.
- You retain the perpetual royalty-free right to reproduce and publish in print and electronic format, and further sublicense the contribution and any abstract prepared by you to accompany the contribution, in all languages throughout the world in all formats, and through any medium of communication provided that you make reference to the first publication by the Journal.
You warrant that:
- The contribution is your original work.
- You are the sole author(s) of the contribution and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to AgiAl Publishing House that are not in breach of any other obligation.
- The contribution is submitted for first publication in the journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere, either in printed or electronic form.
- You have obtained all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works (including artistic works, e.g., illustrations, photographs, charts, maps, and other visual material) contained in the contribution and not owned by you and you have acknowledged all the sources.
- The contribution contains no violation of any existing copyright, other third party rights, or any libellous statements, and does not infringe any rights of others
- You have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article so that to your—and currently accepted scientific—knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
- You agree to indemnify AgiAl Publishing House against any claims in respect of the above warranties.
- While understanding that copyright remains your own as the author, you hereby authorize AgiAl Publishing House to act on your behalf to defend your copyright should it be infringed, and to retain half of any damages awarded, after deducting costs.
- No amendment or modification of any provision of this agreement shall be valid or binding unless made in writing and signed by all parties. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supercedes all previous agreements, understandings, and representations. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this agreement shall not affect the other provisions, and this agreement shall be construed in all respects as if any invalid or unenforceable provision was omitted.
- You agree that this agreement shall be deemed to be a contract made in Egypt, and shall be construed and applied in all respects in accordance with Egyptian law. You submit to the jurisdiction of the Egyptian courts.